8.04.2005

[O]f a return


Puerto Rico...my heart's devotion?

I've been in my beautiful island for less than 42 hours. It's been amazing to be home, in my big bed, air conditioned room, and driveable [pickup] car. I've almost crashed like 5 times, as I drive a monster truck of a car that takes up way too much space and I haven't driven in so long. I saw Isabel and Raysa already, but being here is so weird.

Everyone who stayed has their own lives, their own drama, their own problems, their own agenda. My closest friends growing up no longer talk to each other. People are getting pregnant and married left and right. People have changed, become stuck up, become...plain bad, untrustworthy people. What happened?

Have I changed I wonder? For the good or bad? I don't believe I have changed that much...but I'm not one to say or judge.

I finished reading Garcia Marquez's 'Memorias de mis putas tristes'. It was a perverse trip.

It's Wednesday...I would be running a City Trip in Boston right now... but I'm home waiting for a call to go out....anywhere.

I'm going through withdrawal...

I miss




and




and of course












I miss the most days like these









and nights like these







.

Great Memories of the greatest summer of my life...Now on to the present...

Time to hang out in my crazy island with




so we can have nights like these









Yay life. yay home. yay puerto rico. yay summer. yay SAPAS. yay friends.



yay moody post.

:

Blogger Isabel said...

that was like the shortest PR vacation ever. thank god we have boston to look fwd to. and beware...xtine insists in her Tara Reid coming back. Yey we live close now.
Besos (de coco bitch!)
your beloved (and super hot) wife.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home