1.08.2006

[O]f Favorites '05

As this year comes to an end, it is time for me to raise a glass and look back at the year 2005. This was a year when I truly grew porbably more than I ever have in the past five or so years. I learned a lot about myself, about relationships, about friends, about life, and about opening up than I've ever had before. Si la vida esta para darte sorpresas, ninguna fue mas grande de lo que me llego en este ano.

The following is a list of my favorite everything about this year, in no particular order...and of course i always forget things

Favorite Films:
  • War of the Worlds
  • Crash
  • 40 Year Old Virgin
  • King Kong
  • Rent
  • Serenity
  • Capote
  • Wallace and Gromit and the Curse of the Were Rabbit
  • Jarhead
  • Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
  • Star Wars Episode III
  • Batman Begins
  • Walk the Line
  • Sin City
  • March of the Penguins
  • Constantine
Favorite Cds:
  • Confessions on a Dance Floor
  • M.O.T.A.
  • Fijacion Oral Vol. 1
  • Brokeback Mountain Soundtrack
  • Rent Movie Soundtrack
  • Illinoise
  • Extraordinary Machine
  • X&Y
  • The Emancipation of Mimi
Favorite Songs:
  • We Belong Together
  • Lose Control
  • Chicago
  • La Tortura
  • Fake Palindromes
  • Saeglopur
  • First Day of my Life
  • X&Y
  • Ritmo que pesa
  • Extraordinary Machine
  • O' Sailor
  • Bleed Like Me
  • Behind These Hazel Eyes
  • Forbidden Love
  • I don't want to say goodbye
Favorite Television:
  • Lost
  • Arrested Development
  • 24
  • Project Runway 2
  • The Simpsons!
  • Everybody Hates Chris
  • The OC

:

Post a Comment

<< Home