9.29.2005

[O]f a lowered temperature

Fall has arrived...I can smell it. The leaves have left their home, and met their death on the concrete. The wind has begun attacking innocent skirts and hats. The rain has escaped the hurricanes of the south and settled on New England. And the heat of summer has left for the equator.

Summer is all but a pleasant memory. No scratch that. It's an amazing memory.

I see myself torn every single day about my future. Decisions that are pretty much out of my hands, but I don't know if I want to pursure some things, or stick to what I'm doing now.

Do I stick around BU for the next two years? Living in 15 Buswell until I graduate? Take Film Production II Dig. Editing and try to get into Film Prod III and do the LA intensive?
Do I stick around BU 'till I graduate, try and be an RA for my senior year, and do everything else as planned?
Do I leave for Los Angeles next semester, take classes that I don't want, get an awesome internship, come back broke. Apply to be an RA my last year?
Do I leave for L.A., come back broke, live off campus, go 'till Film Prod II?
Do I stay in BU, go off campus my senior year?

And don't even get me started on the summer...



What about my island? When will I return? Christmas? and then?

hm.


:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home