4.10.2006

[O]f Confessions...

The summer is shaping up to be one for major excitement and anticipation.

Last Wednesday [the 5th], Quinn, Adriane and I went to the Roxy to see Martha Wainwright open for Neko Case. Quinn is good friends with Brad, her bass player. To make a long story short, Martha and I are now like this [crosses index and middle finger].


Following my enchanting evening backstage with the quirky Martha Wainwright, I have charmed her and her people enough for a second invite. [That and the wonderful Quinn Strassel]. On June 15th, I will be seeing Rufus Wainwright Live at Carnegie Hall in La Gran Manzana. I have pretty decent seats, those of front first level balcony. However, [and I'm not banking too much on this] there is a chance that I will have the opportunity to go backstage after [or before] the concert to meet the amazing Rufus and see Martha and Brad one more time. Orgasmic. I know.


Then, an event almost ten years in the making. Ever since Madonna visited Puerto Rico [during her Blonde Ambition Years] and wiped her crotch with the Puerto Rican flag [a big no no], I have been dying to see her live on stage. Well...the calls have been answered and this July 6th, I will be seeing Madge confess it all from 16th row. Orgasmic. I know.

:

Blogger marcos said...

Wow, qué suerte. Yo estoy loco por ir a un concierto de Madonna antes de que sea muy tarde, porque me imagino que no nos durará toda la vida [knock on wood]. ¿Cómo estuvo?
P.D.
Oye, ¿el crotch-incident no fue en el Girlie Show Tour?

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home