3.16.2005

[O]f Procratination, Credit, the Incredibles, and a little Elf

In a feeble attempt to ignore this ten page paper due tomorrow that I haven't started [lie] and probably won't even do [lie], I watched quite the amazing (for lack of an obvious superlative) film last night, The Incredibles. That is quality filmmaking right there. Story, action, animation, emotions, and the attention to detail is impressive. Brad Bird [director] proves that the Iron Giant was no fluke.

I also got a credit card, where Bank of America wants me to put a picture of something on its face. I debate putting a picture of myself for coming off as a "superficial pretentious asshole [thnx SLG]" but, honestly I could give a flying fuck what ppl think of me. But then I thought it would be cute putting a pic of Puerto Rico, but then it looks weird. Any suggestions?

Alicia Keys will be performing @ Agganis Arena on April 27th. Tix go on sale on Friday and I'm so there. I saw her last year with Beyonce and she almost stole the show. Can't wait to see what she does as a headliner.

Everyone knows and loves The Legend of Zelda. Link has a place in everyone's heart. right? thought so. He's back, and looking better than ever. Take a Look.

Ok. I'm off to kick this paper's English Folkloric Ass.

:

Post a Comment

<< Home