10.25.2005

[O]f a lonesome task

Pretty soon I'm going to have to get over my irrational fear of doing things alone. Eating at the dining hall, going to the movies, concerts, shows, shopping, walking, etc. Because very soon, that's exactly how I'm going to be.

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? why are you going to be alone?? oscar, are you breaking up with my brother? and how come no one comments here? i thought you were mr. popular. you have a picture of me here! or three. it's cute. yay.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and that was eleanor. not that you didn't know that already. just...making sure. have fun in new york! (i'm SOOOO jealous you're seeing all those plays!)

7:03 PM  
Blogger -O! said...

I would never break up with your brother!!! are you crazy?

I'm head over heels for that boy.

He's just going to be away for a few months, so all the things I've enjoyed with him I want to keep doing on my own.

And yea noone seems to comment on this thing. People will tell me they read, but they don't seem to be big on the commenting. Your comments, however, put a smile on my face as I came home after 6 hours of night classes.

and yea...be jealous. j/k

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha then I'll comment more! (You should do so too on my lj...hehehe) Lame people. Eeeesh. 6 hours??? I have to pack now to go to Grinnell for two days. Agh. Packing sucks.

10:32 PM  
Blogger -O! said...

Grinnell?

That sounds like something out of Harry Potter. Still scouting those colleges? How's that going? When are you coming to scout BU?

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's in Iowa. Yep. It's my second to last college trip! (The last being...drumroll please...BOSTON!!) Except I'm looking at Wheaton and Clark. And we have to go to a bar-mitzvah. Poo. Liam said I could stay with him if possible, though!

10:48 PM  
Blogger -O! said...

Awesome! then I'll be seeing YOU soon!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home